Friday, January 26

workout body and soul!

Today's the day it should arrive! I'm excited! The giant cleaned out the garage and that alone is reason to be excited - a clean garage! Pray he does well on his interview today!

The entire content of 1/2 our garage was in the driveway when I got home last night - what a sight! But now there is room for it (and the driveway is again useable).

This puppy will be at our avail. It has 60 some possible exercises - including a rower. Have I mentioned that before? Yeah a rower - I'm jazzed! Gonna get the boom box and jam to some gospel praise and work the body and soul - shabach! Kewl, huh?

The husband and I can take turns with the exercise bike and then follow up with a soothing soak in the spa for those aching muscles, and relax. Hmmm... closing out with some worship music? Look out world - less of me will be more! Did I say I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey