Tuesday, January 30

2 things to live by ....

  • Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
    When dealing with difficult interactions or worldly people pray this! Cast aside any arrogance and possible disdain for insight and wisdom.

  • And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
    Don't leave home without Him! Don't do anything without instruction; this does not mean do nothing. Do what you know to do. To borrow from the movie, Sleepless in Seattle, "Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breath in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out...". Then when God takes you beyond that do not tarry; go!
Exodus 33:13-15 revisited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey