Saturday, January 27

An odd mix ...

Do you mix up people - a set of two people you always confuse? I've done it at work but for example I'll use move stars with whom I do it a lot.

Take Meg Ryan and Melanie Griffith - why those two? Still I've seen some comments on the internet about similarities between the two.

How about Bill Pullman and Jeff Daniels? This article on Bill Pullman's face addresses the similarities and also made me realize it was Bills I was confusing, him and Bill Paxton; yeah he's the one I meant - its worst than I thought.

Their names even have similarities! Is this some sort of visual dyslexia? Strange huh? Well, truth be told, I have that dyslexia common among mother's of several children as well - when you call one by another's name in which cases no immediate pattern of similarity comes to mind. When there are eight kids one can be quite creative with this tendency.

Oh well, nobody's perfect. Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey