Friday, November 16

Worthy update

I'm sharing from aunt and mom ...

Hi there - Forwarding the latest update from my sister, Mary. Thank you for your continued prayers that have not fallen on deaf ears!
Becky

Greetings & God's blessings to all,
My apologies for this delayed update. I didn't get around to sharing with everyone how last week by the grace of God Esteban opened his eyes, attempted to speak, and was responsive. It was magnificent while it lasted (a whole two days)! The doctor's were curious to see what would happen if they decreased his paralytic meds & they were surprised; he continues to amaze them with his strength and determination! The bad news is he was put back under because he began to resist his breathing tube which is very uncomfortable, but necessary for his lungs to heal. He has another surgery tomorrow, but because of God's tender mercies, surgeries aren't every other day as they used to be, so his body has a chance to rest in between. Please continue to pray, and honor the Lord for the mighty things He has done and continues to do for my son. I believe Esteban hears everything I tell him, and I let him know that because of him, God's name is being uttered from the mouths of many! How great it is to glorify our Lord Jesus! Blessing to you and yours,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey