Friday, November 23

thankful

this year for my relationship with the Lord - for knowing He walks with me, talks with me, and tells me I am His own ...; for His provision to me, over my husband, children, and home; for directing my path and gearing me up for the journey. It has been a good thanksgiving - probably the least stressful of many a year. We had good food on the table - I even excelled with the ham and the green beans. We had a peaceful day.

Usually there is a swarm of our children and their friends around coming an going as their schedules allow and, while not missing the hubbub, I missed them. To each of you my prayers are with you and I am thankful for each of you who you are, individually. I pray, God willing, you continue to find in Him what He has for you in life. We heard from the married living out of state - they had an accident on their way home. But thanks be to God they are unharmed. Lord I told them I would pray for a larger hedge ;-), please help them with the subsequent car issues.

Lord you are moving in my life and I am so thankful for your presence. I know you are taking me to new levels of understanding, service and trust. Help me to embrace your plan wholeheartedly, to exercise my faith, and be obedient. Thank you for loving me and your always having been there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey