Sunday, November 11

at the end of the day of one time continuum

slipping back into one of my favorite subjects of time and relationships, the closing episode of SG1 was phenomenal. I love the camera work, the interactions and relationships - I love the story - the non-comedic GroundHog Day feel. My favorite scene is one between the characters Daniel and Vala. Already I've watched this (the season's dvd set) over and over again enjoying the nuances of each scene. As far as SG1 goes in its entirety life is too short! Okay just give me a minute, I need some kleenex ...

You know at the end of the day, time should mean something even in nothingness, like watching a sunset - it should merit some worth tangible or intangible. The measure of faith as a verb will be reflected in the playback of one's sojourn - the Mary or Martha and many other facets of its time - of thou good and faithful servant.

And as with so many a flick, real life, and at the end of the day, the answer has been right in front all along. Their beam was, yours and mine is 'the Light of the World' - salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey