Friday, November 2

Update on Worthy ... with tears, God just plain IS!

update emailed to me:
Subject: update on Esteban

Greetings & God's blessings to all of you. God's people are so awesome...Amen!
It is with a heavy heart that I write this evening. Today my son had surgery because the time came (sooner than was expected), to amputate his right leg. Infection had set in. Esteban continues to be strong, yet I am reminded by the doctors that it is technology which has kept him alive thus far. And I say that reluctantly because science is science, but God's will is truth. He continues to breath with assistance, and some respiratory complications have surfaced. Dialysis is needed daily. Yesterday we were told by the doctors that they don't believe Esteban will be leaving the hospital. He will never walk again, but as his big brother Billy said, "Who needs legs when he'll have wings in heaven?" So my prayer tonight is for God's mercy. Since the accident on October 9Th, we have witnessed God's immense love, His undeniable grace, and now I ask that you pray for God's tender mercies on Esteban. I shared with my sisters this evening how at times it just seems as though there is no more strength remaining at the end of the day, then I get a call, or an e-mail, or am reminded of someones bible study group or church who has been diligent in prayer, and once again, I (we) are renewed for the next day. Your prayers are as fuel. They keep us going!
Please keep in mind I John 4:19 "We love because He first loved us"
In Jesus Name,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey