Wednesday, May 16

for your time of struggle

Daughter Dearest ...

buffeted against the wind, ever my child,
a wearied willow bent;
you'll still reach for the stars and sway.
for though fires and threats loom,
your watered and deeply rooted limbs
protect your bloom.
our Creator greater than they will help you to sway
when the air seems still

stretch out those roots
soak up stilled waters
you will survive.
beyond the surface, in the depths of your eyes,
and the innermost depths of your soul,
it's there that you know.

stand up little one
hear my voice call
I love you! I'm here!
It'll be a scraped knee is all.
Take my hand and lets once again stand;
you and I; yes we can.
Those stars won't be up there but around you everywhere!

with love from maumz
heart crying your tears
strength lent to your fears
hugz and kisses always yours
kneebent anguished prayers to Abba Father's ears
for you, precious, adored.

written by SRNorman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey