Thursday, May 3

by the grace of God, she brought you here...

my mother has passed - but I am a mother by blood and most importantly by love. I have loved my kids, their kids and those kids. For me this day is special to have touched a child's heart for a moment, a day, a weeks, months, years, a lifetime. It is of it's ownself a great reward!

Mother's day is a day we can re-kindle what that should mean in our own lives.

I was trying to come across activities:

Biblical Moms Quiz

2) has some nice activities Have a "Girl Power Trivia" contest! Write down questions about famous real and fictional girls, including Pippi Longstocking, Cinderella, the Power Puff Girls, and so on. You might ask, How did Pippi Longstocking wear her hair?" "What did Cinderella wear to the Ball?" or "Which Power Puff Girl wears green?" etc. Read the questions, see who guesses the answer first, and award a prize to the team with the most correct answers.

3) Arrange a dress up center with old clothes, hats, and accessories. Use a floor length mirror so they can see their creations and take pictures.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey