Tuesday, December 19

where in the kaboodle are my gifts?

I have everything I need, and so much more, especially with the new laptop; jacuzzi and stuff - I'm in heaven on earth. I mean one can always have something more, but I have so much more than enough.

However, aren't Kaboodles neat. I love kits; this, the husband knows. Anyways, there are a lot of wishlist programs out there, and I didn't really have a lot of time to do any comparison. But I settled upon Kaboodle; and therein lies my list. Why? Because when he gets me something, the husband wants to get what I want. Now what I want is to be surprised by what he gets me. I really believe it is the thought that counts. What a quandry! But, one of us has to be come out of this ahead, right. So, my kaboodle. Is it then, really a surprise? Does it make sense for him to try to buy everything on a list? But then, really we both get something, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey