Thursday, December 21

capsulizations

My supervisor drops the ball like a hot potato unusually often right into my lap - anything but to hold onto it which becomes increasingly frustrating. Then I think, the person has been down with severe back pain; it must be the pain killers.

A squirrel watches helpless as vehicles move to avoid it after coming around a sanitation truck in the Sierra Madre somewhat rural residential street; helplessly because it was already hit and unable to move but still very much aware.

A young woman walks with hands thrust in coat pockets with purpose but visibly upset and crying as she crosses at an Altadena intersection.

The husband's lifelong friend try to get their lives around his wife's diagnosis of cancer while they await further prognosis. They have a lot of little ones.

Why I don't know but, while not solely, I am seeing sorrow, suffering and sadness today. It's a time to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey