Sunday, December 31

Certifiably Postal?

Well as I close out 2006 and look at my postings and their comments, I can conclude that I have two readers, being one friend ;-) and the husband - loving and well sarcastic ;-) and that I have surpassed my number of posts per month this month - that would be certifiably postal wouldn't it? I also am very fond of the husband, christianity, Christmas, family, friends, and scripture; as they represented the most popular post labels.

I look forward to what the future holds as I continue on this life's journey. The 2006 chapter has been quite a page turner, and I'm ready to get on to the next especially since as a believer we are pleased to know the final outcome - the exciting part is getting there; what's going to happen next. Like the season endings to series I watch, there are already some cliff-hangers, situations pending. But since the Lord wrote the book, I'll see you in the next ...

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on past posts...

    Just wanted to confirm my status as "faithful reader." :)

    Happy New Year's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey