Wednesday, October 31

Cast die; but dye not cast ...hmmm ... and more

Okay, to the side is a depiction of my fire roasted creation. I made it again - it is a hit in the household.

We are watching closing episodes of Stargate Atlantis. The other night we lost a beloved member of the Atlantis team. I was loathed that should happen while I was not quite yet dealing with real personal loss, but at least - my reality was not death. Yeah, I know, clear as mud and morbid. Okay, but the good news is that there has been a outcry from the fans, and they are going to bring the beloved team member back from what was beyond next to impossible odds. Remember the tune "I Write the Songs..." - well this is more "we write the words, that make the characters we love live" LOL.

I spoke to the Giant. He's fine. His room looks awfully empty.

Halloween is the worst traffic night of the year! Left work at 4:30 pm and got home near 7 pm. Set up to give candy out at the parsonage and Prayed Until Something Happened.

But the dish looks great doesn't it!

Okay so I rambled! I'll meander some more soon. Goodbye October. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey