Friday, October 19

Wait...!

This is to my friend Nicole! Remember 'Somewhere in Time'. Well I don't know if you've seen the movie with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock (yeah I recall Micah doesn't like her! ;-) - its called 'The Lake House'. Gyrl you gotta see it. The book they shared. The waiting.

For the rest of you, there's some good oldies music - a nice soundtrack - songs like almost like falling in love, I wish you love. Anyways I just saw it - had a terrible day - but now I'm enchanted.

There is something about time and love that always gets me. I'm glad the each of us have a love for all time, Nicole - Sandra or no; Micah ;-)!

Guess what came on after that? Hope Floats LOL! Mommas are smart; aren't we? You know what her momma says ...she tells to her granddaughter -
about how when she was little her brother once kicked and stomped on an anthill, destroying the ants’ home. She yelled for her mother, who came right away and calmed her down. They watched as the ants scurried to rebuild their “home”. The grandmother relays that, as a little girl, that seemed hopeless in her mind; they were just little ants. But her mother had explained, “Yah, if it’s just one ant. But there’s lots of ants down there. And they’re all relatives. They’re family – just like we are. That’s what families are for. That’s why they invented families, so hopeless wouldn’t get the last word."
Whew, I really need a tissue now. Night, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I LOVED The Lake House!! (And I did watch Somewhere in Time back when you first mentioned it and I LOVED that one too!) But I have not seem Hope Floats... I'll have to check that one out!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. my all time favorite 'Bullock's: The Lake House; Hope Floats; Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood; 28 Days; The Net; While You Were Sleeping even Forces of Nature; and boy was she different in Crash.

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey