Sunday, October 21

So why haven't I talked about Why Did I Get Married?

Well as much as I've wanted to and am eager to support this, I haven't seen it yet. Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?, I fully expect to be as rewarding as all of Perry's work I've seen. If you check out his site, you'll see he has more work coming down the road - looks like next year Madea is going to jail!

The New York Times review says “Why Did I Get Married?” follows four couples who meet each year for a therapeutic vacation. Friends since college, they converge to discuss their relationships and address marital difficulties. This being a Tyler Perry film, there is much to discuss; we also know there will be secrets revealed, sermons delivered and forgiveness sought. Sounds like it would be a worthy couple's study's endeavor. I'll see it soon - and to be sure, you'll hear from me.

Meanwhile look what I came across - This Christmas! Moviefone says of the film, the Whitfied siblings have come home for the first time in years and they've brought plenty of baggage with them....secrets are revealed and family bonds are tested. As their lives converge, they join together and help each other discover the true meaning of family - in an all-star cast including some of my favorites -Loretta Devine, Idris Elba (remember him from Daddy's Little Girls), Regina King, Delroy Lindo, Mekhi Phifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey