Thursday, February 15

in celebration of an 18 year Anniversary

We know some kewl people that have withstood the test of time. I was listening to the morning show on KDAY this morning (okay, I think Steve Harvey is, although quite colorful, a hilarious and often inspiring christian) - and nephew Tommy's tip was glamorous does not go with ghetto.

Why they make me think of that I don't know - but I think some people try to move away from difficult times to better days, and they just bring the difficulties with them. The gist of it is our friends have seen harder days and struggles, and not that it's all glam now, but they are certainly going from glory to glory to glory!

Congratulations dear friends on your Valentine 18th Anniversary! You know who you are ;-)! May the Lord bless your lifetime of love! Here's to ya - One Life/One Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey