Thursday, February 15

It's not 'Heavy'; It's my journey ...

dumb title, huh?

Well, I may have gotten a little fitness heavy ha! ha! So I've moved my Journaling the Journey wellness commentary to sparx. There's a link at the bottom with my progress charts in addition to the one embedded here. Thanks for all of the support I've received!

But meanwhile I wanted to make my final comment (applause! applause!) that my waist measurement has decreased 1.5 inches. So when you look at that curvy line on the bottom graph, keep that in mind :-)! If I were the Sphinx of the Mystery Men I might say sometimes, to go down, you must first go up! Now that's progress!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Losing inches is just as good as losing pounds! Now it's my turn: You go gyrl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey