Monday, February 12

faithfully fit

My Ace, ever accountable, was telling me about a weightloss program that has a christian perspective. While I was looking for it, I came across this little gem of a workbook: Fit 4 Fitness - it comes from LifeWay's weight-loss and wellness program and provides devotional materials and exercise suggestions for a 12-week health and fitness emphasis.

The comprehensive program, my Ace, was telling me about is First Place (you know, where God is supposed to be) uses a support system incorporating Bible study, scripture memory, prayer, healthy eating and exercise. The overall program comes replete with audio tools, accessories and more, and has its own even more comprehensive site. This approach is a study we are looking into taking on.

Meanwhile there is a lot out there from this perspective - check it out if you are interested!

Essentially most of these materials focus on keeping our minds stayed on Him causing the rest to come with it.

1 comment:

  1. I have the First Place book but have not got around to reading it. If you're going to be doing a study, I might be interested in joining. :) I'd love to get together with other women who have similar weight loss and spirit-filled goals. Let me know...

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey