Tuesday, November 14

Tyler's fresh at it again!

My girlfriend in Florida just alerted me to this newflash for Tyler Perry fans everywhere - Daddy's Little Girls comes in February from Lionsgate films (which also brought you Akeelah and the Bee (highly recommended by my friend Nicole, - Keke Palmer, the star, of which you’ve seen in another Tyler Perry film). Just this teaser glimpse of the film let's you know it'll be one of Tyler's finest works.

The cast is awesome; Tyler has a way of getting a calibre of artist that really brings reality to his films. Gabrielle Union you may remember from Bad Boys II or Deliver Us from Eva; her work also includes Something the Lord Made, Love & Basketball and has a holiday movie coming out next year Perfect Christmas. Idris Elba I first encountered in The Gospel as a dislikeable husband/minister he makes you understand through his excellent performance. There is the esteemable Lou Gossett Jr., who has a host of films coming out in 2007, and had a presidential role in Left Behind III: World at War among his litany of performances. Tracee Ellis Ross is from my all time favorite, A Fare to Remember.

Don't this just look like a high kleenex rating? Now all I can do is wait with baited breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey