Saturday, September 23

WEH2 Nicholas?

A friend of ours, in sista'diva class (another friend, wife, mother extraordinaire), is singing in a wedding this weekend. Lord she prays to bless the couple; please answer her pray. The song she is singing with a friend of our's brother is 'Dedicated'. In the christian realm of gospel music, the original astists, Nicholas, are known especially for beautiful wedding/marriage songs. My sista'diva friend blows (ssshhh don't tell her)! Another song that is off the charts is 'God's Woman' - every christian woman should make it her personal theme.

When I heard my friend was doing 'Dedicated', I wondered what ever happened to (WEH2) Nicholas - so many of their songs are ol' favorites of mine. Well they are still out there. I found their website - and it appears they sponsor a cruise, still make appearances - essentially are still serving God with encouraging marriage as an emphasis. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey