Saturday, September 23

The Sunday Scripture Report?

You ever have a moment when you see yourself in some other light? I, unusual for me, was at the Sunday morning Bible study recently, and so joined in the discussion class was having. The husband has been moderating the class in recent months, but I've stayed home to get the remaining household underway.
In the midst of the class discussions, I suddenly invisioned the husband and I as sounding like a news anchor team; it was very amusing, so I mentioned it to the class. We all had quite a laugh and as we headed over to Worship Service, in Huntley and Brinkley format, we said "Good night, Chet." "Good night, David"! You never know what the Lord is going to have you doing.

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear that big thump?? That was the sound of me falling out of my chair. Mr. Norman in a tie??? Am I seeing that right?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey