Monday, September 18

to Jubilee & the best that God has given me!

As the Ocean's (Julia Roberts and George Clooney) might say in the movie, Ocean's Twelve, sequel to Ocean's Eleven (2001) which was a retake on Ocean's Eleven (1960), we are celebrating our '2nd' 7th anniversary today - for entirely different circumstances ;-). To our two anniversaries - we went before the justice of the peace and, prior to it becoming an historic park, were the last couple to be married in the Old Orange County Court House on August 25th (the first) and three weeks later were wedded before God in a ceremony on September 18th (the second). Needless to say, I consider it all, and every other day of our lives, a reason to celebrate! Sometimes (this having nothing to do with the movies :-)), you look back over something - and you conclude this is the best! Well, I was looking at the face of my husband last night, seemingly finally settling into some restful sleep after a very long week, and I thanked God - so merciful, loving and kind! This man is the best! Thank you Lord for the blessing of him. Thank you, sweetheart, for eight wonderful years together (from whence we met). I love you!


For those into romantic fodder, as I, this is the abridged version - be careful, this material contains a kleenex rating factor.

The husband and I are celebrating today with a day off, restfully. Here's to all our tomorrows together!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:07 PM

    *sniff, sniff*

    Lawd ham mercy, chile..you almost made me cry..

    *whew* Gotta be strong!!!

    *ROTFL*

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey