Thursday, December 20

merry malaise molasses

my taste in Christmas music is indicative of my celebration. Along with the traditional carols which I really enjoy singing and playing (whether I'm really good at either ;-)), these are some songs I I truly love too:

nearly all of the selections from Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol including:
  • "The Lord's Bright Blessing"
but I especially love the one my sister (and later the eldest) and I used to sing all the time
  • "When You're Alone"
If you listen to most of them, you know the music is a tangent from the usual Christmas sounds. I know it doesn't make any sense but, along with the Reason, I love the bittersweet, happy endings, hope of the Season. Silly sappy me!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "Where are you Christmas?" Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas as well! Thank you or your comments, I know leaving my baby for the first time is going to make me cry but I'll get used to it I am sure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey