Thursday, March 1

a discouraging word

It's been a lil bit and I'll catch things up shortly; this is just a quickie.

My friend posted about who we should esteem which lingered on the brain. I sure wish I had her reading time *sigh*) Anyways, silly enough, that song home, home on the range has been rattlin' around in my head as well, particularly the words where never is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day. Where you treasure is, there shall you heart be also. My range and my heart are with God. I need to remind myself of that when I hear a discouraging word and go home - a place of comfort, correction, love and encouragement - and have a heart to heart with my Abba Father.

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us Heb 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey