Wednesday, March 28

He used mine!

Our women's study is going through Max Lucado's Cure for the Common Life - Finding Your Sweet Spot; there's a book and a workbook. The workbook part is People Management International's exercise in finding what Max is writing about. Interestingly enough you find out a lot of stuff (or bring to surface things you knew) about yourself, making this possible. If you look at your S.T.O.R.Y, he says you can find your sweet spot.

Anyways, being in the study helped me to recognize such a situation. In online ministry, I met a believing navy wife who was dealing with a re-stationing of her family. I was able to connect her with a believing navy wife friend who not too long ago went through the same thing and is stationed at the new location. She now can have a friend and a resource. Though my friend is faraway, I know He put us in each other's lives for times such as these. The lady I met felt that things were falling into place and it was all by God's hand; she sounded just like my friend had when God had reassured her. The lady I met had peace about her move now. I felt that God had used mine; and that feels indescribably wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Ain't it grand to realize that THE ALMIGHTY has used you to carry out His work??

    Oh, Lord, You are more amazing than I can begin to express... You are, as Shelley said, indescribably wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey