Wednesday, August 13

Blogger types?

My facebook mentions an interest in the phenomenological and scientific study of mental processes and behavior; I like studying people - what makes them 'tick'. Temperaments and personalities intrigue me. As such, checking my reader, blogging temperament caught my eye.

"* NT Rationals -- tend to blog most about what they think
* NF Idealists -- tend to blog most about what they feel
* SP Artisans -- tend to blog most about what they experience
* SJ Guardians -- tend to blog most about they do"
Check it out; it's based on the Kiersey temperaments. Find out what type you are, if you haven't guessed. Find out how they figure it out.

Me, I'm a IDEALIST Healer (INFP)- welcome to my world, but don't get me started! And note, I can lean Rational when I wanna.

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide what type I am... a little bit of all at times...

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey