Thursday, July 31

Time Continuum

With time being an intrigue of both the husband and mine, I am realizing just how our DVD collection with regard to time has continued to expand, not per se deliberately. What triggered this notion was the watching of the recent acquisition, Stargate Continuum. The closing words of a song, life is but a dream, comes to mind, but with merry-less intense rowing. Let me just say, even beyond the story, I found extremely enjoyable being re-acquainted with years of key characters and too what they chose to do with them.

The disc also has a piece 'layman's guide to time travel' with astrophysicist Jayme Matthew discussing aspects used in the movie such as the grandfather paradox and parallel universes. Very interesting and in the movie captivatingly employed!

I'm gathering a list of time travel movies we have not previously mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey