Friday, October 6

Theirs, yours, mine, and ours!

  • a list of resources for stepfamilies. The site itself is devoted to the subject.

  • CNN Money did an article on Kids who return home that's relative even to kids who don't leave home.

  • Marriage Builders.com recommends an approach to solving problems.
  • With theirs, yours, mine and ours considerations present in my marriage, I continue to look for resources. It takes prayer and work to be a modern eight is enough with the eight consisting of blended families. Sometimes the going really gets rough. We have to keep the sleeves rolled up. There's a movie, and I can't recall the name right now - the husband would, where one character says "Scooby Doo, we've got work to do!" (no I don't mean the Scooby Doo shows on which the quote is based). ;-)

    UPDATE 10/7/2006: I found it! The Scooby Doo quote is from the movie "Dreamcatcher" based on the reknown writer Stephen King's novel.

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Normans!

      I've been meaning to tell you...

      Our church is having a free seminar about blended families. It will be on 10/15/06 but I don't have much more info than that. Sorry!

      However, if you are interested, I'd be more than happy to get the 411 for you!

      Gotta go! I think my water's boiling! (I'm making spaghetti.)

      xo
      me

      ReplyDelete

    Fitness Footnote

    'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey