Friday, January 30

Turn'n Headz


Turn'n Headz
Originally uploaded by runz DMC
Last week I took the youngest to get a haircut and, although he often has a sort of frown on his face, he's playing his DS which can't be seen. I actually took this shot through a mirror which captures other mirrors. Count them :-). Whether or not the youngest is frowning, I can always smile at his handsome self when he's sat in the barber's chair.

It's another RDO and I actually, as usual, had my hair done. I've mentioned Turn'n Headz before - but on a day like today when I can go and relax and feel like a new me when I leave; it seemed to bear mentioning again.

Of course I went to Moe's and had my chicken breakfast. Now, I've gone through some pictures recently taken and uploaded some to the computer. Next for this RDO, I've got some work to do, blessing God that I'm employed.

1 comment:

  1. I recently got my hair buzzed - it feels good to look all spiffy...

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey