Sunday, September 16

in the traffic lane

Essentially I had to serve detention (traffic school). Nowadays many people could take care of this online, but I went 'old school' and so did many others. Still, I walked away having learned a thing or two and enjoying myself. While I attended a comedic traffic school, some of the comedy was provided by those in attendance. We had an unwitting (whether appropriate, pun unintended) young lady in all her nievete became one of the focal points of humor.

I particularly enjoyed a time of Jeopardy (which our team won leaving the opponent in the dust in the double jeopardy portion) and another team competition that we participated in.

So, did you know ...
In California you are required to report hitting a dog, horse (they are property), but not a cat.
It can be done to go to traffic school more than once in 18 months
It is as dangerous to drive tired as it is to drive drunk?
You don't have to have .08 to qualify for DUI; there's more criteria.
The cost of a DUI voilation (the impact from insurance, attorneys, mandatory classes, jail time, possible loss job, etc.); it should make one look at a drink a little differently.


See I learned something!

Yeah I was speeding, again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:34 PM

    I got a traffic ticket once for speeding and I found out that you can take Traffic School Online to make sure the ticket doesn't go on your record. It was nice being able to do it at home. The one I went to was really easy www.gototrafficschool.com.

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey