Sunday, September 30

An Exciting Time

"I got to tell you, I'm fairly excited to see what you are capable of. I mean if Morpheus is right and all. We're not supposed to talk about any of that but if you are, well then this is an exciting time." The Matrix
As September reaches its autumn and October rolls in, we have a pastor at church and I had to send him my favorite congratulatory quote. Our church has in its origins been and has even now the potential to be such a light and he seems just the shepherd for the remnant of a 'rag-tag fugitive fleet'. Pastor Dale - alter ego Earnhardt, Jr. ;-) - comes cup overflowing with determination, and intuitivity that smacks of spiritual discernment, and people skills, among what appears to be an array of talents - doesn't seem he buries them in the ground either.

We've met with him a few times and the congregation embraced him along with, of his family, his wife Connie and daughter Grace today - it was a great time of fellowship after the service. I'm excited for our church about the Lord's leading. For me, I'm so glad to have taken the red pill.

This I recall to my mind,
therefore have I hope.
It is of the LORD's mercies
that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning:
great is thy faithfulness.

Lamentations 3

old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new

2 Corinthians 5

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! This is so exciting! :) We'll have to stop in again for a visit sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey