Wednesday, March 12

TX trippin' Incidentals

Before I go on ...

let me take a moment to say I love my Garmin Nuvi GPS - it made navigation virtually painfree. It found our destinations; where we wanted to eat, stop, fuel; revealed our errors and directed us back on track; and kept us apprised of our progress.

Let me also say SIM is so kewl - he is generally low key and easygoing. He took time with the youngest on a project to write a story. They worked it out on a laptop over the roadtrip and the last couple of days of the vacation, ironing out the plot and discussing plagerism. He is sending him the final edit in a few days.

Let me confess I broke the husband's phone. Really, it was an accident. Holding off going to the restroom while everyone else went, in order to check us in Thursday, I waited until we got to our room. Getting in the car to ride to it from the check-in circle, I noticed my zipper of my opened windbreaker was preventing the car door from closing, so I pulled it closed again before I realized I needed to pull the jacket out of the way. When, he found his phone inoperative, I probably shouldn't have said it wasn't me! so quickly. Shortly thereafter I realized it was his phone that had been in my jacket and had been the doorblocking culprit. I felt so bad. Thank God for insurance. Thank God for a forgiving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey