Monday, March 31

fun and games

March is waning, as the foolishness of April makes way. Before it departed I wanted to couple of items.

The youngest was off track the entire month and after kicking it off with out Texas travels, it was post scripted in Palm Springs. P.S. He and I had a wonderful time there.I am not sure, though, why in all that wonderfully warm, breezy, fresh air, someone had to irritate my asthma with the chain-smoke of Benson & Hedges while having a deathly cough themselves - they ocassionally sip on I would presume a bottle of prescription cough medicine. *sigh* Making the best of things, I used those moments to be in the pool.

The Ark of the Covenant game arrived and the husband and I finally got the hang of it. We love playing it, even more than the Settlers of Catan. It employs strategy in a different way and widens the means by which you can score points to win. You're usually not quite sure who won until the points are tallied after the last tile is played.

I love spring and warm weather - I love greenness! The hills that surround our house (that not being our house in particular in the photo) are green this time of year, providing a lovely sense of, while most assuredly seemingly absurd, 'exurbia'! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey