Saturday, April 7

the husband ...

Okay, so I had an appointment to get my hair done today. I thought it was at 12 or 1pm, so I call the stylist only to find out it was at 9am. I told this to the husband and he says "so what are you going to do?" I relayed that I am going to call back as the stylist suggested to see if there are any cancellations - but tomorrow being Resurrection Day, I don't really expect there to be any, so I'll do it myself. Then he says "well I liked the way your hair looked last night" (sweet, huh?). I said "well my hair is dirty and itchy so I need to wash it". He replies, "well how about some Benedryl?" Diphenhydramine (Benedryl) is frequently ordered for patients to aid in controlling nausea and itching.

The husband ... gotta love him. I'll be washing my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey