Sunday, April 8

The Giant had a birthday this week and my mother's birthday would have been this week also. Just thinking about the both of them in the midst of this very busy week. The Giant requested my meatloaf and said the result was one of the best! There's a few things I make well, as attested to by my family - and meatloaf is one of them! Mom would have loved it too!

Too today my youngest cousin on my mom's side was married on a cruise ship - right now they would be asail to the Mexican Riviera. My oldest cousin is in town from Jersey for the occasion. Hoping to spend more time with her before she returns home the end of next week.

Hoping to catch up with my brother too; I haven't been too sucessful in doing that. His son will have a birthday the end of this week as well.

God bless us every one!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's been a long time with no new posts... Did you fall off the face of the earth?? ;) I'm missin' those pearlz!

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey