Thursday, February 26

the one (or two) that got away ...


the one that got away
Originally uploaded by runz DMC
- Where's a cop when you need him?

I like to take pictures in the car - yes, often behind the wheel. I pulled up to a stop sign and this clean black and white motorcycle cop pulls up on my left. He paid me no mind. I on the otherhand was dying to take his picture. But they can be funny about that sort of thing. To top it off - lights started flashing and the train restraint gates came down - a metrolink speeds by right in front of my camera sights which I can't look through because there is a police officer beside me *sigh*. Two pictures I couldn't take!

I tried to capture it as he sped out of sight once the signal turned green; but he left me in a blur of lights.

Gotta love the moment though - the quandry and turmoil and live to shoot another day!

1 comment:

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey