Sunday, January 13

Where art I?

Where have I been all year? Well its been busy. The new boss at the office isn't me, so making adjustments to someone new to our department who has not been in the office a lot. With the youngest's school restarting, church commitment escalating, the spare time is sparse!

I've been mentioning the talent of son-in-law - so I'm finally displaying some. Here's the Christmas card graphics he did for their greetings this year. (I'm going to ignore the fact that he scoffed at my idea for a joint-venture - must be the Texas air.)

They have high ideals for their dog, Cali!

Then some time ago, I mentioned the water color he did on canvas for me ...

It's a signed original and graces our bedroom quite peacefully.

Well times up - I'll steal back again when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey