Saturday, December 8

City Preps for Holiday Festivities - a good day for the Farmers Market

Rose early for Fontana's Farmers Market this morning which would be incorporated this week into the City's Festival of Winter Rock N Roll Christmas - a parade, snow, skating rink, music and more! From my frequented vendors, I picked up my usual goods -- strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, red and white onions, avocados, and some granola. This week with the raffle tickets I got a $5 coupon for the next visit and a salad shaker.











In and around the area, the preparations for the day's activities were going on. You could hear the sounds of the snow machine, and bands, and see classic cars and floats lining up with their passengers, including the likes of Acquanetta Warren and Janice Rutherford. The crescendo of anticipated activity was only just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey