Friday, May 8

UNTHINKing ...

http://www.unthinkfc.com/ was posted everywhere - FB, emails, twitter, etc. Our family took advantage of the coupons and had a delicious meal for 3 - not spending $15. What a treat! I feel like my dear friend Nicole 'touched me' with her blessing. She saves money all the time - I'm waiting for her How-To book. And thanks to my dear stylist I was able to get access to that coupon.
At any rate, this was a very pleasant family night after attending Wednesday night Bible study - which usually leaves me hungry for more of the Word AND food! I see more correlations - the Study enables me to 'unthink' erroneous teaching by knowing the Bible, to reduce the fat in life by choosing the lean choice of truth. The Grill was delicious, beyond my expectations.

There is now a raincheck for the KFC; check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFJjeLYVjk

Posting Up!

2 comments:

  1. I love that new chicken... just love it... and The Word.. they are both so good! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an intern for A Larry Ross Communications, and have been referred to your blog as a popular internet opinion site. ALRC is a full-service media and public relations agency focusing on bridging the gap between faith and culture. We would love to include you on our list of bloggers to receive information about available book review copies so you could read and review them for your website. If you are interested you can e-mail me at dache@alarryross.com with your contact information and we will gladly add you to our list. Please feel free to visit our website at www.alarryross.com for more information about who we are and what we do, and thank you for your consideration.

    Regards,
    Dache
    Intern
    a. larry ross communications

    ReplyDelete

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey