Friday, December 7

a rainy december's day lilies wont to play

I planted these lilies after the service Resurrection Day. I was surprised to see them already in bloom; but come to find out - they're not early; they're a mite bit late! This was a favorite flower of my mom's.

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.Matt 6:28,29

Think it's time for me to sit down and watch that movie; mom loved Sidney Poitier too. She passed away not two years ago around this time; it's funny the things that come to mind. Interesting that they should bloom now and fade around her birthday after the reprisal of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey